Saturday, January 31, 2015

Welcome to ChaosTech's Real Science Fiction Blog.

Welcome, my name is Kenneth Hayes and I am a computer science student, artist, writer, hobbyist, gamer, and mystic.  My website is http://www.cyberchaos.co.nf and I also have a blog on Blogger about Fantasy comics.

I have loved science fiction, fantasy and horror in film, games, literature and art since I was as little as I can remember.  I'm very fascinated by Chaos Theory and I love technology, thus my online nick I've had for over a decade now, "ChaosTech."

In this blog I will share articles to real technology being developed that was birthed originally in sci-fi.  If you like games like Warhammer 40k, movies like Aliens, Predator, Star Trek, Starwars, Stargate, etc, and video games like Fallout, Mass Effect, and many first person shooters, you will enjoy this blog.

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment,
-ChaosTech

No comments:

Post a Comment